- Name of higher education
- Name of professional education
andits abbreviated form
- Organizator / organizatorka poslovanja v velneški dejavnosti (Organiser of operations in wellness activity
(org. posl. vel.) (OVD)
- Duration of study and
- Study lasts for two years.
The study programme is evaluated by 120 credit points (cp) under the ECTS system.
- Conditions for enrolment
Conditions for the enrolment in the higher education programme are as follows:
- general or vocational Matura or equivalent graduation under previous regulations, or
- master craftsman, foreman or chief clerk certificate along with a minimum of three-year work experience and a bridging exam in general secondary school subjects in the scope as laid down for vocational Matura in technical secondary education.
- Conditions for progressing and
completion of study
Conditions for progressing:
In order to progress to year 2 of the study, the student has to pass the obligations of year 1 modules, subjects and practical education (including workshops, seminar works, projects, examinations) in the extent of not fewer than 45 CP, and the obligations arising from practical education have to be met completely.
A student may attend a year of study again provided he/she has fulfilled study obligations and practical education for that same year of study evaluated at not fewer than 20 CP, and the obligations arising from the workshops and practical education have to be met completely. Repeated attending of a year of study is approved by the Higher Vocational College commission on the basis of an application by the student in writing.
Conditions for completion
1. The following elective modules in the extent of 76 credit points (CT):
- Communication (15 CP)
- Economics and operations (20 CP)
- Marketing and tourism (20 CP)
- Wellness (21 CP)
2. One of the elective modules in the extent of 27 credit points (CT):
- Healthy diet (27 CP), or
- Exercises (27 CP), or
- Spiritual wellness (27 CP), or
- Beauty and body care (27 CP), or
3. Elective subject (5 CP)
4. Diploma work (5 CP)